Thursday, November 13, 2008

halloween

trick or treat.
smell my feet.
give me something good to eat.
this is our whimpey halloween!



rock on dude
greg is our tortured artist

what did the salt say to the pepper?
you really shake me up!

madison and julia couldnt decide if they were salt and pepper or gangsters.
sugar and spice and everything nice

angela as strawberry shortcake

kisses!

na na na na na na na na BATMAN!
alisha made his costume!

dirty face after lots of candy

POW! BANG! Holy torpedos batman!
alisha and brodie as batman and robin

brodie is concentrating hard

michael carving his pumpkin




2 comments:

Jeff said...

Bro. Whimpey, On behalf of the Class of 1989 (Hurricane, UT) you have become an honorary topic of great memories and discussion. We are having our 20 yr class reunion coming up. Most likely during Peach Days (Labor Day weekend). A bunch of us are kicking around trying to find all of our old teachers and invite them. You are quite popular in our discussion board right now. We have only been going for about a month now but the response is amazing. We had, scratch that, HAVE a great and wonderful class and are greatfull for you being a part of it. We're reading each others memories of you but it might be nice to hear some of yours if you haven't lost your mind yet. You're getting old my friend--can hardly recognize you with all that grey. Jenny Christensen found your blog and gave it to everyone. Jeffrey Hall

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Hey this is Megan Cox Meis. I was friends with Alisha when we were little. I am Tracy & Tami Cox's daughter. I have been wanting to try to get in touch with her for years now. My mom told me that you live in Arizona. I also just moved to Gilbert about 4 months ago. I was just wanting to get in touch with her and see how she is doing. I have a blog but it is private, so maybe if you talk to her soon if you could have her email me at djmegs@hotmail.com. That would be awesome. Thank you!